SWING Software today announced the availability of SWING Integrator 4 - document automation software for Lotus Notes and Domino developers. The new product release takes a step beyond MS Office integration. It brings document automation features for both Lotus Notes and Domino Web applications. The key new features include:
* Dynamically assembling Word or PDF documents from existing content and data, based on business rules and predefined templates.
* Content library – the central storage for reusable boilerplate text and graphics (e.g. standard clauses, product information, images).
* Delivering documents as PDF.
* Data transformations. Multivalue fields can be optionally expanded to table rows in Word and Excel, and collapsed when they are saved back to Notes.
* Notes data analysis with MS Excel PivotTable reports and charts.
If you are interested, please read the full press release:
or visit the product page:
and register for a free trial.