I have gone through all threads posted regarding this issue. I couldn't relate them to mine, hence posting. I apologize if this has already been answered and I missed it by chance.
My situation goes like this:
1. I have a scheduled agent which resides on a mail-in database.
2. The agent runs on all incoming mail documents at an interval of 1 hour.
3. The new unprocessed mails are available in a view.
4. The agent traverses through each and every doucment in the view and converts them into a different form name. e.g. Form = "Questions" from Form = "Memo". It also updates few fields on the document based on the mail-in ID and the subject line.
Now goes the problem:
1. The database is live on production since several years.
2. We have started getting this error from the last one month.
3. On a certain day it gives 4-5 error messages like this:
"(LinkResponses) Error 4005: Notes error: Too many concurrent formula evaluations; please retry (Agent Processing\ Unprocessed Responses) on line
7 while processing Link Responses to Questions",
Link Responses to Questions = Name of the agent
LinkResponses = Name of the subroutine in the agent
Agent Processing\ Unprocessed Responses = Name of the view from which the documents are fetched.
This ofcourse doesnot happens regularly and the agent continues to execute successfully even after the error.
Analyzing the code reveals that the error occurs in line 7 of the subroutine:
Set responsecollection = view.GetAllDocumentsbykey("Response", True)
1. Deleted all old documents from the view thus reducing the size of the view
Understanding of the error from different threads posted:
1. This problem might occur because of memory leakage (Not sure what is that)
2. The view might be corrupt or not indexed.
3. The document size might be large.
1. Why this error happens.
2. What might be a possible solution
3. How could I reproduce the error regularly
I have tried to put down my thoughts & analysis for better understanding. Do let me know if I have missed on something. I would really really appreciate if someone helps me on this.
I want to thank all of you for reading this so patiently.
Lots of Love