The Files CMIS API introduces the following features to support the ability to introspect downloads for a select resource.
|Feature key||Feature value|
|logDownloads||true or false|
This feature introduces the following service operation to the domain model:
- Gets the history of download entries for the specified resource. This service must be supported by a repository for any resource type that has the logDownloads feature enabled.
- Required inputs
- ID repositoryId: The identifier for the repository.
- ID objectId: The identifier for the object
- Integer maxItems: The number of entries to fetch
- Integer skipCount: The number to skip ahead to
- <Array> DownloadEntry: The list of download entries for the resource.
- Exceptions thrown and conditions
This feature introduces the following extensions to the RESTful Atompub Binding:
- http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn/cmis/download-history: Points to the download history document for the related resource
Parent topic: Files CMIS API features