Deleted blog posts cannot be restored.
1. Retrieve the Blogs service document. See Retrieving the Blogs service document.
2. In the service document, find the workspace for the blog from which you want to delete the post, and then retrieve the web address of the "weblog Entries" collection in that workspace.
3. Send a GET request to the weblog Entries collection.
4. In the returned feed, find the entry and note down the value of the href attribute of its <link rel="edit" type="application/atom+xml" ... >
5. Send a DELETE request to the web address defined in that href attribute.