Send a GET request to the web address specified in the href attribute to retrieve the forum topics feed.
<title type="text">Human Resources</title>
<content type="text">Human Resources</content>
<category scheme="http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/sn/issue" term="002"></category>
- Get the Forums service document.
- From the service document, find the URI for the My Forums or Public Forums feed and send a get request to retrieve it.
- For the forum of interest in the forums feed, find the value of the href attribute of the "replies" element. For example:
- For the topic of interest, find the value of the href attribute of the <link> element for the topic that you want to flag as inappropriate. If you want to flag a topic's reply, you must get the rel attribute of the "replies" link and send a GET request to the specified web address. After you find the entry that represents the topic or reply that you want to flag, make a note of web address in the href attribute of the self <link> element.
- Create a report entry document to send as input on the request. In it, identify the topic or reply that you want to flag by including a link element that contains an href attribute with the same web address you noted in the previous step. For example:
- Send a POST request to the URI specified in the table below. Pass the report entry document as input on the request.