Note: In some cases If the size limits are exceeded then a HTTP 400 Bad request response is returned. In other cases, the input is truncated to the size of the limit minus the following string "..." that is appended to the field.
- The total size of the ActivityEntry to be posted should not exceed 1048576 bytes.
- The ID associated with an ActivityObject which is the object of an ActivityEntry is limited to 36 bytes (To be updated to 256 bytes, see Defect 77625).
- The ID associated with the ActivityEntry Generator is limited to 36 bytes.
- The ID associated with the IBM Connections extension Rollupid is limited to 256 bytes.
- Other items that are mapped to columns in the IBM Connections database are truncated to fit in those columns. For example, the Content property of an ActivityEntry is limited to 4000 bytes.