|Use the E3 production environment at http://www.ibmcloud.com/social to build integration for IBM Connections Cloud™ users who belong to the company where the target service or application is registered.
The E3 production environment lets you build integration from Connections Cloud to an external application or service. The data that you require can either belong to your company or reside in Connections Cloud. Connections Cloud APIs are available to let you access services and your company data. You can also use extension points to extend the user interface.
- Go to the following URL to become an IBM Business Partner: http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/businesspartners/. See the section titled Becoming an IBM Business Partner.
- Identify an application that requires Connections Cloud services. For common use cases, see Overview of application integration.
- Use Connections Cloud APIs to develop code that accesses Connections Cloud services. For more information, see http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/appdevwiki.nsf/xpViewCategories.xsp?lookupName=API%20Reference" target="external">API Reference. An API explorer is also available to let you learn about, interact with, and run queries against APIs both in the E3 production environment and the CA1 development and test environment. Use the explorer to see how requests are constructed and responses are returned. For more information, see Using the API explorer for IBM Connections Cloud sbt
- Generate an Open Authorization (OAuth) client key and secret so that your application can access user data securely. For more information, see Open Authorization.
- To register your application, go to the Connections Cloud home page, click Administration -> Manage Organization, and finally click Internal Apps in the left navigation area. Note that only users with the Administrator role can access administration settings.
- Make your application available to users. For more information, see Making your integrated application available to users sbt.
- Get technical assistance through IBM Developer Resources (IDR) by purchasing http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/ContentHandler/pw_com_vpo_benvaluepack" target="external">value packs and options. If you have already purchased support packs or incidents, https://www-304.ibm.com/isv/tech/member/" target="external">log in to update you account. Also, use the monitored developer community on Connections Cloud to post questions and share experiences. To join this community, contact LLP@us.ibm.com.
Parent topic: Choosing your integration environment