ShowTable of Contents
You can import contacts from Lotus Notes® 8 or later, and from Microsoft Outlook.
Importing your contacts is a two-step process. The first step is to save your contacts in a comma separated value file (.csv). When you export the file, save it as a "comma separated value" file. The second step is to upload that .csv file, and then select the contacts that you want to import.
Note: You can import Lotus Notes 8, Lotus Notes 8.5, Microsoft Outlook 2003, and Microsoft Outlook 2007 contacts.
Importing Lotus Notes contacts
- Open your Address Book, and then click File > Export.
- When you export the file, save it as a comma separated value file, and select Include View Titles under Detail to Incorporate.
- Under Advanced Options, select International (UTF-8) as the export character. For Lotus Notes 8.5, select the option to export only basic fields.
Importing Microsoft Outlook contacts
- Select File > Import/Export > Export from the main menu.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) > Select Contacts > Save exported file.
For more detailed instructions, open Help in Outlook and type export in the search box. Look for topics that include export wizard, export information, exporting contacts or exporting address book contacts in the title.
Importing contacts from a .CSV file into your Contacts can display certain characters incorrectly.
Importing contacts from Microsoft Exchange into LotusLive iNotes
Importing contacts from Gmail into LotusLive iNotes
Importing contacts files into LotusLive Notes web: LLN