Q. Will SmartCloud Engage Activities display in the Lotus Notes 8.5 client sidebar?
A. Yes, use the following steps to configure the Notes 8.5 client Activities sidebar:
Note: The following steps are not necessary if a Lotus Notes 8.5.2 or later client is used with SmartCloud Notes. In that case, if a user also has a SmartCloud Engage subscription, Activities is displayed in the sidebar automatically.
1. Open the Activities sidebar and click on the "Show connection options" link.
2. This brings you to the Notes Activities Preferences.
3. Enter one of the following values for the server URL, depending on the data center your company uses: apps.ap.collabserv.com or apps.na.collabserv.com.
4. Enter your user name and password, click the Advanced button and select the "Tivoli Access Manager Form" TAM option, check the box for "Enforce SSL" and be sure to clear (uncheck) "Enforce Trusted Sites", then click OK.
5. Click Apply, wait a few seconds.
If the above steps do not work, perform the following resetting steps then repeat the above steps:
1. Open the Notes client and go into File, Preferences then select Activities. On that panel, press the Restore Defaults button and then the Apply button.
2. Select the Accounts option. Delete any accounts there which reference Activities such as "Activities" and "ActivitiesRedirect".
3. Restart the Notes client.