Q. How do I retrieve my recording?
A. After your conference has concluded, log back into your conference room.
Click on the RECORD icon on the toolbar
The archive tab will appear. You will see a list of all archived recordings listed in MOV or WMF format.
Note: Recording will remain available for 14 days.
Q. I don't see my (polling, published MS Word or MS Excel doc) in my recording?
A. The recording feature will not record polling sessions or published MS Word or MS Excel documents.
Q. My reservation-less audio account requires that I enter two separate codes. There isn't a dial field for the 2nd code so how do I connect to my audio conference?
A. To enter a second code while initiating a recording session:
1. Complete Step 1 and dial-out to the audio conferencing platform.
2. Complete Step 2. Enter and send the first audio code to the audio platform and listen for audio prompt.
3. Repeat Step 2 with the second set of codes and listen for audio prompt.
4. Enter Recording file name.
5. Press START RECORDING.
Q. Can the recording be paused?
A. Recording cannot be paused. If a recording is stopped then restarted a new file will be created.
Q. Is there a time limit for how a long a recording can be?
A. No. There is no time limit for how long a recording can be.
Q. Does the recording feature record both Audio and Web.
A. Yes. As long as there is an audio source present, Unyte meeting will synch both audio and web together.
If no audio source is present the application will prompt the user with a “No audio source is present would
you like to record the web only?” dialog.
Q. How do I record a session, both the web and the audio conference?
A. 1. Click START to begin the web conference. Note: You cannot begin recording before a conference has been started.
2. Click the RECORDING icon from the web conference toolbar.
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions regarding the recording feature. Note: feature will not work if you do not click accept.
4. The interface provides a step-by-step guide to successfully recording a conference:
- Verify that computer speakers have proper volume.
- Enter the audio bridge number then press Dial.
- Send bridge Access Number.
- Turn off or mute speakers.
- Enter a name (optional) for the recording and, when ready, press Start Recording.