The following steps should be used to resolve the problem:
1) Open Skype, do not launch Unyte Share.
2) In Skype, navigate to Tools -> Options.
3) Once the pop-up dialog box appears, switch to the Advanced tab.
4) At the bottom of this tab's main frame, select "Manage other programs' access to Skype"
5) Once the list of programs is displayed, highlight Unyte.exe
6) Select the Change button.
7) A "Skype - Manage API Access Control" pop-up dialog box will appear.
8) Select the "Allow this program to use Skype" option, then select the OK button.
9) Select the Save or OK button on each pop-up dialog box until you are back at the original interface.
10) Launch Unyte.