ShowTable of Contents
Which countries have toll and toll-free access numbers?
When you use Meetings to call into an audio conference, either by computer or phone, tolls are applied. These charges are based on the country dialed, and are assigned to zones. You can find all country call-in numbers by going to the Global Access Numbers List
. To find out more about audio conferencing, go to About IBM Audio Conferencing Services for Connections Meetings Cloud
Toll-free numbers may accrue company charges.
For toll calls, you incur charges. The amount of the charge varies by zone.
- USA, Canada
- Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain. Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico. New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, South Korea
- Algeria, Angola, Botswana, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Ghana, Greece, India, Kazakhistan, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russian Federation, Senegal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Venezuela, Viet Nam, any other countries not listed above
For toll-free calls, the receiver of the call incurs the charges. The amount of the charge varies by zone.
- USA, Canada
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uraguay
- Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Korea Republic of (South Korea), Latvia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, US Virgin Islands
- Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kazakhistan, Kenya, Lithuania, Malta, Mauritus, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Viet Nam, any other countries not listed above
Non-Continental U.S. surcharges
Non-continental USA surcharges are applicable and replace the normal toll free charge when audio conference users dial the USA Toll-Free number from any of these non-continental US locations:
- Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- Alaska, Anguilla, Antigua/Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guam, Jamaica, Montserrat, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, St. Marteens, Trinidad and Tobago, and Turks and Caicos,
Mobile surcharge rates apply and replace the normal toll free charge for mobile calls to toll-free numbers in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.