How can the language setting be modified when using the SmartCloud
Social Business web site?
-To change the language used for the general ( unauthenticated ) SmartCloud Social website:
1. From the SmartCloud Social home page ( https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/
), move the mouse pointer to the top IBM branded black bar:
2. This will display a drop down area that provides the website language options:
3. Select the location/language option:
4. After the desired language is selected return to the SmartCloud Social home page, https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/
-The above process will not change the language displayed after logging into the SmartCloud Engage, iNotes, or SmartCloud Connections. To change your default language setting within the service:
Login to the SmartCloud Social service at https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/
2. From the top menu of the dashboard select the dropdown menu for your account name and select the option for My Account Settings.
3. In the Localization section select the Change link and select the desired language. This will maintain the language for all future logins to the service.