In this section of Lesson 1, you will learn about additional steps that are required to configure your IBM SmartCloud
® (SmartCloud Notes
) hybrid environment.
After completing this section, you should be able to:
- Issue a Vault Trust certificate.
- Troubleshoot ID vault issues.
- Add or remove an additional Internet domain for the SmartCloud Notes service to use.
- Discover what mail file templates may be applied to user mail files.
- Configure the default mail file template.
- Enable the service instant messaging community for use in SmartCloud Notes web and the Lotus® Notes sidebar.
- Configure Lotus Notes mail routing from a secondary Domino® domain to the SmartCloud Notes servers.
The exercises in this section are listed below:
Parent topic: Lesson 1: Deploying IBM SmartCloud Notes in a Hybrid Environment
Previous topic: Configuring IBM SmartCloud Notes Hybrid Environment