Controlling messages in IBM SmartCloud NotesAdded by IBM on August 30, 2012 | Version 1
In this section of Lesson 2, you will learn how to control messages in IBM SmartCloud
After completing this section, you should be able to:
- Set and verify the message size allowed for users' mail files.
- Delete content from the mail file that is older than a specified number of days.
- Prevent messages filed in user-create folders from being deleted.
- Add a user to the Exclude List.
- Remove users from the Exclude List
- Prepare your environment to route SMTP mail addressed to external Internet domains through a specified SMTP host
- Prevent automatic forwarding by your users of email to external addresses.
- Set filters to control inbound internet mail from specific addresses
- Evaluate addresses and address expressions allowed in filters
- Enable end users to empty their trash folder
- Set the soft-delete period for deleted mail
- Set the Notes link style by configuring a mail setting.
- Configure IMAP access for IBM SmartCloud Notes users.
The exercises in this section are listed below:
Parent topic: Lesson 2: Administering IBM SmartCloud Notes Hybrid
Previous topic: Managing IBM SmartCloud Notes user accounts