Exercise 2.16: Setting the Notes link styleAdded by IBM on September 26, 2013 | Version 1
|In this exercise you will set the Notes® link style for the IBM SmartCloud® Notes web user.
You can specify how IBM
document, view, and application links display when users read mail in a browser. Links can be Internet links (https://...), Notes
.), or both. You set the link style by configuring a mail setting, under Link Style
In this exercise, you will:
- Set the Notes link style by configuring a mail setting.
Parent topic: Lesson 2: Administering IBM SmartCloud Notes
Previous topic: Exercise 2.15: Administrator options for trash management and soft delete
Next topic: Exercise 2.17: Enabling IMAP Email Access
|Link style||How IBM Notes document, view, and application links display when users read mail in a browser.|
- Log in to the service using the e-mail address and password of an IBM SmartCloud Notes user with the Administrator role.
- If your user account also has the User role, click Administration -> Manage Organization at the top of the dashboard. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- Click Lotus Notes.
- Click Account Settings.
- From the left navigation pane, click Email Management.
- Locate the section Link Style. Select the Notes link style that your company wants to use.
- Click Save.
- Results: Mail received by users will display links as illustrated in this table: