Exercise 2.5: Viewing a history of downloaded filesAdded by IBM on March 5, 2012 | Version 1
|In this exercise, you will view the file download history for your organization.
In this exercise, you will view the file download history for your organization.
Attention: This page is being updated in the next few days to reflect the rename of IBM® LotusLive™ to IBM SmartCloud™ for Social Business. During this update phase, however, the information will still be relevant.
Selecting File Download History
will show you which files have been circulated outside your organization. A file displays if it was downloaded within the date range that you provide.
The File Download History feature was introduced in the November 22, 2009 release of SmartCloud for Social Business. Any files that were downloaded before that date will not display in the results.
After completing this exercise, you should be able to:
Parent topic: Lesson 2: Configuring the organization account
Previous topic: Exercise 2.4: Restricting the IP address range
Next topic: Exercise 2.6: Allowing users to be listed in the SmartCloud for Social Business Directory
- View the file download history for your organization.
- Log in and navigate to the Administration panel. For detailed steps, see the procedure document: Accessing the Administration Panel.
- From the navigation pane, click File Download History.
- Enter a range of dates to be returned in the results, and then click Display Files.
- A list of the files that were downloaded between the dates provided is returned.
|I'm trying to search for files, but the date that I am attempting to select has strike through it and is not selectable.|
|The File Download History feature was introduced in the November 22, 2009 release of SmartCloud for Social Business. Any files that were downloaded before that date will not display in the results. Therefore, dates prior to November 22, 2009 are not available in the From and To fields on the File Download History page.|