Quick start guide for SmartCloud iNotes administrators:
As a SmartCloude iNotes administrator, you can create additional mailboxes for other users. To create mailboxes for other
users, complete the following steps:
1. In the banner area (the first row displayed on the Web page), click Administration.
2. In the navigation area (a vertical area adjacent to the work area), click User Accounts.
3. In the work area, click Add User Account.
4. In the Add User window, complete the following steps:
a) Type the name of the new user.
b) From the list of languages, select the language that best meets the needs of the new user.
c) For Role, select User.
d) (Optional) Change the invitation text.
e) For Mail subscriptions, select how you want to notify the new user about their SmartCloud iNotes account. The following options are available:
* Automatic notification - An e-mail message is sent from the SmartCloud iNotes system to the new user. The automatic notification
is sent to the e-mail address you type for the alternate e-mail address.
* Manual notification - No e-mail message is sent by the SmartCloud iNotes system. You have to notify the new user of the e-mail address
and initial password.
f) For the new user's Account Identity, type a SmartCloud iNotes e-mail address. The new user should log in with this SmartCloud iNotes e-mail
address, not the alternate e-mail address referenced in the automatic notification section (step 4e). Specifically, the notification of the
new account is sent to the alternate e-mail address, but when accessing the account, the user should use the SmartCloud iNotes e-mail address.
g) Click Save.
To view status for the new user account, in the navigation area (a vertical
area adjacent to the work area), click User Accounts. To edit a user's
account details, click a user.