1. Make sure that you enable ActiveX scripting and prompts. If you do not then you will not be able to install the plug-in. You can enable it by lowering you internet security zone or by finding that setting by going to Tools-->Internet Options-->Security-->Choose the Internet Zone and Click Custom--> Go down to the ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins--> modify your settings to allow and prompt for the use of ActiveX controls and Plug-ins.
2. Lower your Internet Security zone.
Lowering your internet security zoinstall ne will allow the plug-in to without any restrictions. To lower your settings, go to Internet Tools-->Internet Options-->Security-->Choose the Internet Zone and Click Custom-->Reset Zone to Medium and click Reset. Click Ok ad then Click Apply.
3. Disable the Pop-up Blocker to allow you to see any messages that the browser is displaying.
4. After trying the steps above, you can try installing the Host Option Kit. Go to https://www.webdialogs.com/support/ and under System Test and Downloads. Click on the " Lotus Sametime Unyte Meeting Host Options Kit " Link.
*Note* Before installing the Host Option Kit, Please close your browser and any other browser related applications.
5. If all else fails, you can remove the plug-in.
6. Contact Support if you still have trouble.