Question: Is it possible to create custom fields for the profiles of the user accounts in my company?
Answer: Yes the company administrator can perform the following steps to add custom fields:
1. Login as administrator and select the Settings menu, select Company Account.
2. Under the Settings menu on the left select, Profile Customization.
3. Select Add.
4. Create the desired field name to describe the field contents.
5. Select the field privacy (who will be able to see the new field when viewing your users profile).
6. Select Save. The field will now be available in the profiles of your users.