I have deleted emails from my account but still I am getting quota full error message. How can this be addressed?
There are two methods to address this.
1. All deleted messages are moved to the trash folder. Messages in the trash folder can be recovered. To truly remove the messages and recover quota space, the trash folder should be emptied. In the Trash fold the Empty Trash button can be selected.
2. The iNotes Administrator can also empty any users trash folder from the Administrator tool.
Following are the steps for the Administrator :
1. Log into your Administrator account and click on the Administration tab at the top right corner of that page.
2. Click on the iNotes Admin option from the left hand side pane.
3. Click on Go to mail account manager option.
4. You will get all the users and administrators listed in your company. Click on empty trash icon besides the respective user name.
5. Once you will click on that option you will get a small window saying “this will empty the trash folder and reset the current quota value for that user. Are you sure you want to proceed this”. Click Ok.
This will empty the trash and reset the quota for that account.