Description: What steps are needed to create a web form or survey that can be distributed to anyone via email or be utilized within a website?
Answer: SmartCloud Engage Forms and Surveys have a new Public feature that will allow any created form or survey to be distributed and utilized by anyone. The form can be distributed via email, or embedded into any website. Anyone can then take the survey anonymously and submit the results. The results will come directly into your account and can then be processed, and analyzed if desired.
To create a public form perform the following steps:
1. Select the Forms service.
2. Start a new Survey/Form. (Tip: If you wish to reuse variations of this form in the future create this as form template.).
3. Start as a new blank form or use one of the available templates to give you a head start.
4. Design the Survey/Form as needed and click the Next button.
5. Select the Public option for the Publish Survey field. and click the Publish button.
6. The survey form is now saved.
Note: You will also see an option to now be able to embed the survey form in any website (the needed html is displayed to allow you to Copy and Paste that into any page of your website. The other option provides a simply link directly to the survey form. This link can be added directly to an email for easy distribution, or added as a link from a web page etc.
Anyone can now take your survey form and when submitted the results will go directly into your survey form file for processing and analysis of the results.