Lesson 2: Configuring the organization accountAdded by IBM on March 5, 2012 | Version 1
|In this lesson, you will learn how to configure several settings for your SmartCloud for Social Business organization.
In this lesson, you will learn how to configure several settings for your SmartCloud for Social Business organization.
Attention: This page is being updated in the next few days to reflect the rename of IBM® LotusLive™ to IBM SmartCloud™ for Social Business. During this update phase, however, the information will still be relevant.
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Verify the domain for your iNotes® users.
- View the current settings for your organization.
- Change the settings for your organization.
- Set a password expiration interval for all users.
- Configure settings associated with password reset support.
- Define an approved range of IP addresses from which users can log in to SmartCloud for Social Business.
- View the file download history for your organization.
- Configure SmartCloud for Social Business Directory Options for your organization.
Each of the exercises in this lesson are listed below:
Parent topic: Configuring and administering IBM SmartCloud Connections, SmartCloud Engage and SmartCloud iNotes