Lesson 6: Managing usersAdded by IBM on March 5, 2012 | Version 1
|In this lesson, you will learn how to manage the IBM SmartCloud™ for Social Business user accounts for your organization.
In this lesson, you will learn how to manage the IBM SmartCloud
™ for Social Business user accounts for your organization.
Attention: This page is being updated in the next few days to reflect the rename of IBM® LotusLive™ to IBM SmartCloud for Social Business. During this update phase, however, the information will still be relevant.
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Resend a pending invitation.
- Resend an expired invitation.
- Reset a password for a user.
- Remove and add a Collaboration subscription.
- Remove and add a Mail subscription.
- Suspend a user's account.
- Unsuspend a user's account.
- Delete a user account.
- Move a user's files to another account.
Each of the exercises in this lesson are listed below:
Parent topic: Configuring and administering IBM SmartCloud Connections, SmartCloud Engage and SmartCloud iNotes