In this lesson, you will learn several SmartCloud for Social Business administration tasks specific to SmartCloud iNotes
® users. If your organization has not purchased SmartCloud iNotes
subscriptions, you can skip this entire lesson.
In this lesson, you will learn about the following:
- Managing SmartCloud iNotes user accounts.
- Managing SmartCloud iNotes contacts.
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Find a SmartCloud iNotes user using the Mail Account Manager.
- Change the e-mail address used for login for a SmartCloud Engage or SmartCloud Connections user.
- Create an alias for a user account.
- Delete an alias for a user account.
- Permanently remove messages from a user's trash.
- Forward e-mail from a user's SmartCloud iNotes account to an alternate account.
- Remove forwarding from a user's SmartCloud iNotes account to an alternate account.
- Grant a user access to the corporate calendar.
- Log in directly to your e-mail, bypassing the dashboard.
- Export the corporate address book.
- Populate the corporate address book by importing contact information from a file.
- Create a distribution list manually.
- Create a distribution list from a .csv file.
- Delete contacts from a distribution list.
- Delete a distribution list.
- Add contacts to a distribution list.
Each of the exercises in this lesson are listed in the overview documents below:
Parent topic: Configuring and administering IBM SmartCloud Connections, SmartCloud Engage and SmartCloud iNotes