Title: SmartCloud Meetings supports the updated ODF file format from Lotus Symphony 3.0 .
Details: It is now possible to publish ODF based files from Symphony 3.0 in SmartCloud Meetings. The update enables better fidelity of publishing the ODF files (.odt and .odp).
Publishing of presentation files (.odp) within SmartCloud Meetings will provide compatibility in the following features:
1) Loading and displaying presentation tables that are created by Symphony 3.0.
2) Supports the display of an exploded 2D pie chart created by Symphony 3.0.
3) Maintains the crop property of graphics created by Symphony 3.0.
4) Provides display support for some 3D chart types including: Column Cone Normal chart, 3D Column Cylinder Normal chart, and 3D Column Cylinder Percent Stacked chart.
5) Provides display support for custom shapes created by Symphony 3.0, These include: ring, forbidden, flowchart-direct-access-storage, smiley, flowchart-display, flowchart-or, flowchart-summing-junction, flowchart-connector, flowchart-delay, flowchart-stored-data, flowchart-terminator, and flowchart-magnetic-disk.
6) Bullets in presentations created or modified by Symphony 3.0 will be displayed however some formatting issues with indentation and spacing to text still exist.