How does IBM SmartCloud for Social Business Support define the severity of customer reported problems?
SmartCloud Blackberry Services
|1||“Severity 1” is defined as the severity level associated with issues where the service is determined to be unavailable for ‘all users’ or a major feature of the service is inoperable for ‘all users’ or a significant portion of users are unable to use the service resulting in a critical impact on operations.||
- All users at your company are not able to access the SmartCloud Service (SmartCloud Notes, Traveler or Blackberry Services).
- All users at your company cannot send or receive email.
- SmartCloud Instant Messaging is down for your company.
- All users are unable to log in to SmartCloud iNotes.
- All users are unable to send or receive any mail.
- All users trying to send mail fails.
- Website is down for any SmartCloud iNotes service.
- All or most users are unable to login to the service.
- Meeting host and participants are unable to login or view presented content.
|2||“Severity 2” is defined as the severity level associated with issues where a major feature or function of the service is unavailable for a subset of customers or a single partner, limiting immediate use of the product. The subset of customers are able to access the service but their operations are severely restricted by the issue.||
- Problems accessing a user mail file.
- Mail not routing for specific users.
- The Traveler or Blackberry service is not available for a user.
- A single user cannot send/receive mail.
- Error messages or invalid results returned when searching,
- A single user is unable to send mail
- All SmartCloud iNotes users are unable to access their calendars.
- All SmartCloud iNotes users are unable to attach files to mail.
- All SmartCloud iNotes users are unable to read mails.
- All SmartCloud iNotes users are unable to create calendar entries.
- All or most users get an error message when attempting to upload a file, all other services working fine.
- Meeting host unable to poll users (or utilize another feature) during the web conference.
|3||“Severity 3” is defined as the severity level associated with routine and random feature/application issue (usually affecting a single customer or particular client configurations). The customer is able to use the service with some functional restrictions. These restrictions, however, do not have a critical impact on their operations.||
- User Name Changes: i.e: new name (marriage/divorce), spelling change
- Account setup/configuration related issues – initial planning
- Setting up POP/IMAP mail clients.
- SmartCloud iNotes user(s) is(are) unable to send mail to a particular recipient.
- SmartCloud iNotes Request for account cleanup, password reset
- Few SmartCloud iNotes mails going into spam.
- SmartCloud iNotes user unable to share his calendar.
- Questions related to general use of features (how to questions)
- Some users unable to login or chat via Sametime.
- User requiring assistance downloading recordings;
- Some participants are unable to join a meeting
|4||“Severity 4” is defined as the technical issues with minimal client impact,, non-technical issues, or client service issues that can wait some number of days to resolve. The issue causes little or no impact to the customer's operations, or the customer/partner has found a way to work around the issue.||
- General How-to questions: i.e: How do I add an Extended Directory Catalog (EDC) to my domain?
- Enhancement Requests
- General How-to questions: ie. What is the file attachment limit on SmartCloud iNotes?, Can I add subfolders in SmartCloud iNotes?, What is the maximum mail send size?
- Enhancement requests
- General user account questions such as resetting user passwords.
- Hosts need help resetting a meeting ID or has questions on meeting reports.
- Enhancement requests