In this section of Lesson 2, you will learn of the various aspects of managing your users'
1. Exercise 2.4: Provisioning users without data migration
Provision a new or existing user, and troubleshoot issues with provisioning.
2. Exercise 2.5: Removing a user from IBM SmartCloud Notes
How to remove a SmartCloud Notes
mail subscription from a user account, and how to delete a user account.
3. Exercise 2.6: Changing user names
Steps for changing a user's name in the IBM Domino
Directory, and the Notes
E-mail (Internet address).
4. Exercise 2.7: Suspending or unsuspending a SmartCloud user
When an account is suspended, it still exists, but is not active. You may want to suspend a user's account if they are on an extended absence from the company.
5. Exercise 2.8: Editing a user's account
The steps to change several settings in a user's SmartCloud for Social Business account such as language, role, or mail template.
6. Exercise 2.9: Changing a user's mail template
How to change a user's SmartCloud Notes
7. Exercise 2.10: Managing the password for a user's IBM Notes user ID
The company administrator can change the SmartCloud user's IBM Notes
client password in the SmartCloud Notes
8. Exercise 2.11: Understanding Notes ID recovery in SmartCloud Notes
Learn how Notes
ID recovery works for SmartCloud Notes
end users who are accessing the SmartCloud Notes
environment using a Notes
9. Exercise 2.12: Resetting the Web password for an IBM SmartCloud Notes user
This exercise shows you how to reset the Web password for a user, which is used with IBM SmartCloud Notes
10. Exercise 2.13: Performing group management on-premises
In a hybrid configuration of SmartCloud Notes
, the company administrator performs group management tasks, such as creation of groups, in the on-premises IBM Domino