Part A: Managing SmartCloud iNotes user accountsAdded by IBM on May 31, 2012 | Version 1
|In this part, you will learn about several tasks related to managing your SmartCloud iNotes® user accounts.
In this part, you will learn about several tasks related to managing your SmartCloud iNotes
® user accounts.
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Find a SmartCloud iNotes user using the Mail Account Manager.
- Change the e-mail address used for login for a SmartCloud Engage or SmartCloud Connections user.
- Create an alias for a user account.
- Delete an alias for a user account.
- Permanently remove messages from a user's trash.
- Forward e-mail from a user's SmartCloud iNotes account to an alternate account.
- Remove forwarding from a user's SmartCloud iNotes account to an alternate account.
- Grant a user access to the corporate calendar.
- Log in directly to your e-mail, bypassing the dashboard.
Each of the exercises in this part are listed below:
Parent topic: Lesson 7: Administering IBM SmartCloud iNotes
Next topic: Part B: Managing IBM SmartCloud iNotes contacts