Part B: Managing IBM SmartCloud iNotes contactsAdded by IBM on March 5, 2012 | Version 1
|In this part, you will learn about several tasks related to managing your SmartCloud iNotes® contacts.
In this part, you will learn about several tasks related to managing your SmartCloud iNotes
Attention: This page is being updated in the next few days to reflect the rename of IBM® LotusLive™ to IBM SmartCloud™ for Social Business. During this update phase, however, the information will still be relevant.
After completing this lesson, you should be able to:
- Export the corporate address book.
- Populate the corporate address book by importing contact information from a file.
- Create a distribution list manually.
- Create a distribution list from a .csv file.
- Delete contacts from a distribution list.
- Delete a distribution list.
- Add contacts to a distribution list.
Each of the exercises in this part are listed below:
Parent topic: Lesson 7: Administering IBM SmartCloud iNotes
Previous topic: Part A: Managing SmartCloud iNotes user accounts