If you find a need to remove the BlackBerry® subscription for a particular IBM SmartCloud Notes
® for Hosted BlackBerry® Services user, follow the steps below.
In this exercise, you will learn how to:
Parent topic: Administrator tasks for configuring BlackBerry® smartphone subscription for IBM SmartCloud Notes
Previous topic: Wiping and/or reactivating a BlackBerry® smartphone for IBM SmartCloud Notes for Hosted BlackBerry® Services subscription
- Remove a BlackBerry® subscription from a user's account
- Access the service and click Sign In. Enter the company administrator e-mail address and password and click Log In.
- If your Administrator account also has the User role, click Administration -> Manage Organization in the dashboard at the top.
- From the left navigation pane select User Accounts.
- Locate the user whose BlackBerry® subscription will be removed, click the arrow next to the user name, and select Edit User Account.
- On the Subscriptions page, go to the Subscription Add-ons section and deselect SmartCloud Notes for Hosted BlackBerry Services.
- Click Next , then Finish .