The migration process detailed in the attachments to this wiki article can be useful when moving mail from Hotmail to LotusLive iNotes. Here is a quick summary of the topics discussed in the attached files:
1. Download and install Microsoft Office Outlook Connector.
2. Set up your Hotmail account to work with either Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook 2007.
3. Transfer the Hotmail messages to Microsoft Outlook.
4. Set up Microsoft Outlook to communicate with LotusLive iNotes. Microsoft Outlook should be set up as either an IMAP or POP client for LotusLive iNotes.
You can download the migration information from this wiki article. The following files available are attached at the end of this wiki article:
- An Adobe .PDF file, ready for e-mailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- A Lotus Symphony .ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk. The file includes instructions in blue text for customizing information – remember to remove these instructions before sharing the file to your organization.