ShowTable of Contents
You can import contacts from Lotus Notes® 8 or later, and from Microsoft Outlook.
Importing your contacts is a two-step process. The first step is to save your contacts in a comma separated value file (.csv). When you export the file, save it as a "comma separated value" file, and, for Lotus Notes, make sure to select Include View Titles as an option. The second step is to upload that .csv file, and then select the contacts that you want to import.
- Lotus Notes 8, and Notes 8.5 and Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 contacts are supported.
- If you export contacts from Lotus Notes 8.5, select the option to export only basic fields.
Importing Lotus Notes contacts
- Open your Address Book, and then click File > Export.
- When you export the file, save it as a comma separated value file, and select Include View Titles under Detail to Incorporate.
- Under Advanced Options, select International (UTF-8) as the export character. For Lotus Notes 8.5, select the option to export only basic fields.
Importing Micorosft Outlook contacts
- Select File > Import/Export > Export from the main menu.
- Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) > Select Contacts
Save exported file.
Select File > Export > Address Book
from the main menu.
Select Text File (Comma Separated Values)
For more detailed instructions, open Help in Outlook or Outlook Express and type export in the search box. Look for topics that include export wizard, export information, exporting contacts or exporting address book contacts in the title.