How do I create a message on my Apple device?Added by IBM on May 21, 2015 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create and send mail messages with your mobile device.
- Open the Mail application.
- Select ..
- Address the message by entering at least one email address in one of the address fields, To, Cc (carbon copy), and Bcc (blind carbon copy). To select addresses from your contact list for a field, select in that field. in that field.
Note: After you type four characters (or a different number set by your administrator) in any of the recipient fields, the IBM Traveler server searches for the recipient name and address in the corporate directory.
- Enter a subject in the Subject field.
- Enter the body of your message.
- Do one of the following:
Parent topic: Managing mail on Apple devices
- To send the message, click Send.
- To save the message as a draft, click Cancel, and then click Save.
- To discard the message, click Cancel, and then click Don't Save.