How do I manage my contacts on my Apple device?Added by IBM on May 21, 2015 | Version 1 (Original)
|Store information about your business and personal contacts such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
Table 1. Managing your contacts
Parent topic: Managing contacts on your Apple device
|How do I...||Action|
|Create a contact?||
- Select Contacts from the home page.
- Select near the contact list.
- Specify information in any of the fields and select Save.
- Select Done to save the contact.
|Edit a contact?||
- Open the contact to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Update the contact information. For each field you update, select Save.
- When you are finished updating, select Done.
|Delete a contact?||
- Open the contact to delete.
- Select Edit.
- Select Delete Contact.
- Select Delete Contact again to confirm the deletion.
|Search for a contact using corporate lookup?||In the Contacts application on your Apple device, there are numerous groups. Under your IBM Traveler (Microsoft™ Exchange) account, the Contacts section contains your personal contacts. Another section, represented by your IBM Traveler account name, allows you to look up users in the Domino® directory. To do so:|
- Select the IBM Traveler account name.
- In the Search field, type your search string. A search request is made to the server for each letter you add or remove from the search string, The search results display near the Search field.
Note: You can also search from group names or mail-in databases.
Note: By default, the server waits for you to type at least four characters before it starts searching.