Tap the screen to display the following notification options:
- Raise hand indicates to the meeting moderator that you want to contribute, for example you may want to respond to a question. The option display in blue when the indicator is on and the meeting moderator has received your notification. Tap again to turn off the indicator.
- Slideshow displays all the slides that have been shared with you during the meeting.
- Tap to display the current slide in the middle of the screen and the trailing edge of the previous slide on the left.
- Scroll left and right to view other slides in the presentation.
- Tap a slide to zoom in.
An indicator appears when you are viewing a previously shared slide, and not the slide currently being shared by the presenter.
- Current slide allows you to display the slide currently being shared by the presenter.
In addition, notifications appear when you've received a chat message from a meeting attendee and when the presenter advances to a new slide while you are viewing a previously shared slide. Tap the notification to view and optionally respond to a chat message.
Parent topic: Meetings for iPhone and iPad
Get started with Meetings for iPhone and iPad
Additional references for iPhone and iPad