Before you can add a location to your status, you must create a list of locations.
To create a list of locations:
- From the Contact List or a chat window, press the Menu key and choose the My Status action.
- Press the Menu key and choose the Edit Locations action.
- Next to Location Name (*), enter a location. For example: Office.
- Optional: Next to the other fields, enter the appropriate information.
- Press the Menu key and choose the OK action.
- Press the Escape key until you return to the Contact List or chat window.
What to do next
After you have created the list, you can add more locations.
Parent topic: Managing availability on the network
Modifying your list of locations
Setting your online status