SmartCloud Notes: Use Microsoft OutlookAdded by IBM on September 27, 2016 | Version 1 (Original)
|The new MS Outlook Access subscription lets you access your SmartCloud Notes mail with Microsoft™ Outlook.
- Create, edit, send, receive, and move folders, messages, and conversations
- When you first set up the client, when mail is synced, type-ahead recent contacts are also pre-populated, based on mail file content
- Notify people when you are out of the office
- Encrypt and digitally sign messages when connected to a server
- Search, filter, and categorize mail
- Create, update, cancel, accept, counter, and decline meetings, events, and invitations
- Find and reserve available rooms
- View availability of invitees.
- Create, update, and delete contacts
- Give others access to parts of your mail file
Administrators, see Preparing for IBM mail support for Microsoft Outlook
Users, see Setting up IBM Mail Support for Microsoft Outlook
to get started.
Parent topic: What's new or changed: September 2016