A library of 22 components you can use to make composite applications in Lotus Notes 8.
Here are the included components:
Notes on running the sample and prerequisites
- Checker: This presents a check box to the user with configurable text. When checked, it broadcasts mashups of properties set on it.
- Clicker: This presents a button to the user with configurable text. When clicked, it broadcasts mashups of properties set on it.
- Constants: Broadcast constant values. Useful for wiring "points of variability" to Notes components
- Converter: This converts any of the standard types to a generic string type and vice versa
- Database Open: A button to let you select a Notes database.
- Document Viewer: Accepts a Notes URL and displays it.
- Eclipse Selection: This converts the current selected eclipse object into a string. Most useful for broadcasting the Notes url of a line selected in a view.
- File Open: A button to let you select a file.
- Mockup: A visual only component for mocking up and prototyping UI, or providing labels.
- Notes name: This does a Notes Name lookup and pulls out the name, distinguished name, internet address and up to four other fields.
- Notes URL Processor: Takes a Notes URL, from action or selection, and extracts values from referenced object.
- Sametime Business Card: Displays business card information from Sametime.
- Standard Types Tester: This aids in unit testing components with standard values.
- Table: This displays a table of values set by an action. Focus and selection state are broadcast through a property.
- Tag Cloud: This displays a range of keywords weighted by given values. Selection and focus state can be returned.
- Web Clipper: Displays a web page and extracts values.
- Web Launcher: Takes a URL, and launches a web browser either in the environment or external to it.
- Productivity Editor: This uses the productivity editor to display a document in read-only mode.
- Sametime Buddy List: This presents a list of Sametime enabled people optionally tagged with an extra column of information.
- Notes Join - Table: This displays a table of values computed from a variety of Notes sources.
- Notes Join - Tree: This displays a tree view of values computed from a variety of Notes sources.
- Notes to Tag Cloud: This is a component that calculates tag cloud information from a Notes view or Database.
There are several "recipes" that demonstrate the use of some of these components.