Use the following procedure to create a new composite application in IBM Lotus Domino Designer:
- Open the Domino Designer.
- Choose File-Application-New. The New Application box appears.
- In the New Application box, select the Blank Composite Application template from the Template list.
- Enter a title in the Title field. The File name is also created for you from your title. You may change the file name if you wish.
- Click OK. A blank composite application form is created.
- Begin creating the components for your composite application.
- Later, use the Composite Application Editor to edit the pages, components, and basic properties of a composite application. For more information on using the Composite Application Editor, refer to the help shipped with the Notes client.
While you may create multiple composite applications with different design element titles and refer to them from different framesets, it is unlikely that you will need more than one per Notes application. The ability to create multiple composite applications is supported for compatibility with other design element types and also so that individual composite applications can be inherited from a template containing multiple composite applications, if desired.
Working with composite applications in Domino Designer
Working with the Wiring Properties design element in Domino Designer
Working with the Applications design element in Domino Designer