Describes the procedure for exporting WSDL files from Domino Designer.
To make use of the data types, output properties, and actions available for each component in a composite application, you store a copy of a WSDL file within the "container" IBM Lotus Notes application that references these elements.
To update an existing WSDL file, use the Export WSDL
button from this view to store the WSDL file on disk, edit it, and then reimport using the Replace
Use the following procedure to do this
- Open the composite application database in IBM Lotus Domino Designer and navigate to Composite Applications-Wiring Properties.
- Select the WDSL file that you wish to export for editing.
- Use the Export WSDL button to export the selected WSDL file to your local disk from Domino Designer.
- Edit the WSDL file as needed.
- Re-import the edited WSDL file using the Replace button.
You can do this by doing the following:
- In IBM Lotus Domino Designer, navigate to Composite Applications-Applications.
- From the menu, select Design-Export WSDL....
- Select the WSDL file that you wish to export.
- Name the file (if needed) and click Save .
- Edit the WSDL file if needed.
- Reimport the edited file selecting Composite-Refresh....
To import an existing WSDL file into your composite application, use the Import WSDL
button or menu choice from this view to import the WSDL file on disk.
Working with composite applications in Domino Designer
WSDL file syntax
Using the Property Broker Editor in Domino Designer
Importing WSDL files in Domino Designer