1. Suppose we have two ComboBox in a xPage, which call "type" and "subtype". The goal is that the values of ComboBox "subtype" are calculated when an option from the ComboBox "type" is selected. Therefore the xPage looks like:
To achieve the goal we modify the properties of the ComboBox as follows:
1. When the user select one of the options in the ComboBox "type" store that value to a variable of the responseSession and call reloadPage() method to recharge "subtype" options.
2. In the ComboBox "subtype" values are calculated based on the value of variable stored in responseSession
I read the answers but not helped me to fix the problem. Surely I have not fully explained the problem, so I will describe it step by step:
1. Open the xPage. Each field has its default value (binding or not).
2. We change any field except the comboBox which calls reload method.
3. Modify the comboBox "type" and reload occurs. The comboBox "subtype" contains the new values, but the other fields have returned to their default value.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance