Previewing a formAdded by IBM on September 28, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Now let's see the design in action.
Now let's see the design in action.
- Save the form by clicking File -> Save (Ctrl+S).
- Click Design -> Preview in Notes (or click the Preview in Notes toolbar button ).).
This opens a document based on the form, in edit mode. It may take a few seconds for the preview engine to start the first time, and Notes
® has to start if it isn't already running.
- For the subject field, type some text, for example, document 1. For the number field, type a numeric value, for example, 1.
- Save the document by clicking File -> Save (Ctrl+S).
- Close the document by clicking File -> Close (Esc).
If you close without saving, you get a dialog asking if you want to save.
That's it. You have just created a new database with a form. You have also created a new document in the database.
Parent topic: Your first form