Adding comments in a documentAdded by IBM on July 1, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Editors of a document can have discussions in context by adding and replying to comments.
Use the comments feature while you are editing together with others in real time. When the document is published, comments are not visible to readers.
- In the document, click the location that you want to comment on.
- In the toolbar, tap the Comment icon.
- Type your comment and tap Post.
- To see all comments, tap the Team icon in the title bar, and click the Comments tab.
- To reply to a comment in the Team panel, tap the comment, tap Respond, and then tap Post.
- To go to a specific comment from the document, tap the comment marker.