About this task
To perform a silent uninstallation, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the system where you install IBM Connections, with the user who runs DM process.
- Unzip the installation package to a directory.
- Open a command prompt then go to IBMDocsExt4IC_Install_Package/installer directory.
- Copy the response file that you created to current directory.
- Rename the response file as cfg.properties.
- Run the silent installation file:
- Linux: . ./uninstall.sh
- Windows: uninstall.bat
You will be prompted to input WAS administrative user id and password if you don't specify the value in command line.
When the uninstallation is finished, check the date.log
file for errors and repeat this task if necessary. The log file is located in current directory, where you run the install command.
Parent topic: Uninstalling all components