About this task
If the plug-in is installed in silent mode, uninstall it in silent mode. If the plug-in is installed with manual steps, uninstall it manually.
- To perform a silent uninstall, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the system where you install IBM Connections, with the user who runs DM process.
- Unzip the installation package to a directory.
- Open a command prompt then go to IBMViewerExt4IC_Install_Package/installer directory.
- Copy the response file you created to current directory.
- Rename the response file as cfg.properties.
- Run the silent installation file:
- Linux: . ./uninstall.sh
- Windows: uninstall.bat
You will be prompted to input WAS administrative user id and password if you don't specify the value in response file.
To perform a manual uninstallation, complete the following steps:
- Stop all Connection clusters.
- Remove com.ibm.concord.viewer.lcfiles.extension.provision_build_number.jar from Shared_Content_Store/provision/webresources.
Note: Shared_Content_Store is the directory specified during IBM Connection installation. It is for content that is shared among all nodes.
- Start all Connection clusters.
When the uninstallation is finished, check the log file for errors and repeat this task if necessary. The log file is located in current directory, where you run the install command.
Parent topic: Uninstalling all components