About this task
To perform a silent uninstall, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the system where you install IBM Connections, with the user who runs the Deployment Manager process.
- Extract the installation package to a directory.
- Open a command prompt and go to the IBMDocsExt4IC_Install_Package/installer directory.
- Copy the response file that you created to current directory.
- Rename the response file cfg.properties.
- Run the silent uninstall file:
- Linux™: . ./uninstall.sh
- Windows™: uninstall.bat
If you do not specify the WebSphere® Application Server administrative user ID and password in the command line, you are prompted to enter them.
When the uninstall is finished, check the date.log
file for errors, and repeat this task if necessary. The log file is in current directory, where you run the install
Parent topic: Uninstalling all components