About this task
To do a silent uninstall, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the system where one of the proxy server nodes or the WebSphere® Deployment Manager node is located, with the user who runs the WebSphere Deployment Manager process or proxy server.
- Extract the installation package to a directory.
- Open a command prompt and go to the DocsProxyFilter_Install_Package/installer directory.
- Copy the response file that you created to the current directory.
- Rename the response file cfg.properties.
- Run the silent uninstall file:
- Linux™: . ./uninstall.sh
- Windows™: uninstall.bat
If you do not specify the WebSphere Application Server administrative user ID and password in the command line, you are prompted to enter them.
When the uninstall is finished, check the proxyUninstall.log
file for errors, and repeat this task if necessary. The log file is in the current directory, where you run the install
Parent topic: Uninstalling all components