DB2 Security PolicyAdded by IBM on September 23, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Create the database with one user ID, set schema owner and application access to another user.
Parent topic: Optional post-installation tasks
Tuning conversion performance for IBM Docs
Tuning conversion performance for File Viewer
Enabling IBM Docs entitlement
Customizing the font list
Enabling single sign-on for Tivoli Access Manager
- Install IBM® Docs as usual, then the current database[CONCORD] owner / schema[CONCORDDB] owner / and application database user name are all one user ID, for example, db2inst1.
- Grant all privileges for tables under this schema to a second user ID, for example, docs_app_user. Refer to the command:
GRANT INSERT,UPDATE,SELECT,DELETE ON "CONCORDDB"."PRODUCT" TO docs_app_user
- In WebSphere Application Server console, modify JAAS J2C authentication data of DB2® data source, and enter the second user's ID and password.
- Login WebSphere Application Server admin console.
- Go to Resources -> JDBC -> Data Source. Find the JNDI name com/ibm/concord/datasource
- Click the related name, then click JAAS -> J2C authentication data.
- Find the IBM Docs related JAAS entry and then click this option.
- Enter the user name and password.
- Apply and save.
- Synchronize all IBM Docs Nodes and restart IBM Docs Cluster.