Installation roadmapAdded by IBM on September 23, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Use this step-by-step plan to set up your IBM® Docs production environment.
About this task
Use this roadmap to install IBM
Docs 1.0.4 on IBM Connections.
If you are upgrading from a previous release of IBM
Docs, refer to the Upgrading
Parent topic: Installing
- Review the software and hardware requirements for the systems that will host IBM Docs.
- Review planning considerations to choose the correct environment to install and configure IBM Docs.
- Choose either the standard or large deployment to maximize the use of available hardware and system resources. See deployment options.
- Before you install, review known problems, documented in the form of individual technotes in the IBM Support knowledge base. See the Release Note Query for IBM Docs 1.0.4.
- Complete all required pre-installation tasks in the recommended order. Instructions describe how an administrative user can create response files to install the components.
- Install IBM Docs software in the order recommended in Installing IBM Docs components.
- Complete all required post-installation tasks that apply to your configuration.
Tasks are grouped as follows: